1) If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, no problem. Our returns policy allows you to send your item(s) back and receive a full refund* if you inform us within 14 days from the date of receiving the item(s) and then return to us a further 14 days after this date. Nearly all refunds are processed the day they are received.
2) The item(s) must be unworn and in the same condition in which they were received.
3) Items must be returned in their original packaging, with any instructions, guarantee and extras that was included within it.
4) Earrings (including clip-on earrings), belly bars and other items of pierced jewellery cannot be returned unless the tamper seal or sealed bag is still intact.
5) When we receive the item, our returns department will confirm that everything is present and in its original condition to ensure it’s eligibility for refund.
6) If you experience a manufacturing fault with your item(s) within the first 30 days of ownership, you will be eligible to receive a replacement provided that you inform us within a 30 day period.
7) Returned items reported late by the merchants, and have cashbacks already credited to the user may lead to deductions in future cashback disbursements to reflect the late merchant adjustment.