1) We are happy to provide the option of a full refund or exchange if the goods you receive are unsuitable or are no longer required. We issue all refunds as soon as reasonably possible and at the latest, within 30 days of agreeing to give the refund, taking into account the original method of payment.
2) Goods must be returned unused, in pristine condition and with all packaging; you are required to take reasonable care of the item(s) while they are in your control.
3) We have a 30 day change of mind guarantee on all our products (excludes personalised, specially ordered items and rings outside our standard range; J-S for ladies and R-Z for men).
4) Refunds will always be given via the same method used to pay. In exceptional circumstances we may not be able to refund your card, so the refund will be made by way of a direct bank transfer (we will contact you directly if this is the case).
5) When returning Smart and Connected watches, additional conditions apply to ensure the item is returned in the condition in which it was received. If the product has been paired to a mobile device, then a factory reset must be performed on the watch to ensure all the connected information is erased. If this is not carried out by yourself prior to returning, we are unable to issue a refund.
6) If the watch has been registered on a Connected brand website or similar, then it cannot be returned as it will not possible to de-register it and it will always remain linked to your account. This means the item is no longer in the condition in which it was received and the return policy is no longer valid.