Terms & Conditions
1) All courses purchased on Udemy can be refunded within 30 days.
2) In cases where a transaction is not eligible for a cash refund, the refund will be granted using Udemy credits, provided it meets our 30-day refund policy.
3) We reserve the right to apply your refund as a refund credit or a refund to your original payment method, at our discretion, depending on capabilities of our payment processing partners, the platform from which you purchased your course (website, mobile or TV app), and other factors.
4) You agree to pay the fees for courses that you purchase, and you authorize us to charge your debit or credit card or process other means of payment (such as Boleto, SEPA, direct debit, or mobile wallet) for those fees.
5) Our platform model means we do not review or edit the courses for legal issues, and we are not in a position to determine the legality of course content. We do not exercise any editorial control over the courses that are available on the platform and, as such, do not guarantee in any manner the reliability, validity, accuracy, or truthfulness of the courses. If you enroll in a course, you rely on any information provided by an instructor at your own risk.
6) Returned items reported late by the merchants, and have cashbacks already credited to the user may lead to deductions in future cashback disbursements to reflect the late merchant adjustment.