1) All purchases are covered by a 30 day returns and exchanges policy.
2) Items must be unworn/unused (besides having being tried on for fit) and in original saleable condition with packaging and labels intact.
3) Shoes should only be tried on indoors to avoid scuffing the soles.
4) Heart rate monitors, computers and watches must not be switched on or activated if you're considering returning them as they will not be able to be resold. This is the ruling on any computer/heart rate product sold, once you have activated the battery.
5) All items are covered by their respective manufacturer's standard warranty. All warranty claims must be pre-arranged by contacting us for a Return Authorization. It may be necessary to send photos of the defects for initial assessment.
6) Returned items reported late by the merchants, and have cashbacks already credited to the user may lead to deductions in future cashback disbursements to reflect the late merchant adjustment.