Terms & Conditions
1) No blanket policy is in place for cancelled airline tickets.
2) You may cancel your flight within 24 hours of booking.
3) Rules are different for those booking with airline miles.
4) “Involuntary refunds” may be issued in certain circumstances.
5) Death or illness may not always waive cancellation rules.
6) Returned items reported late by the merchants, and have cashbacks already credited to the user may lead to deductions in future cashback disbursements to reflect the late merchant adjustment.