1) You may return your item to Purely Diamonds as sold within 60 days of receipt for a full refund or an exchange for another item.
2) If you paid via a credit or debit card your banks own refund procedures mean it can take usually 3-5 working days, occasionally a little longer, for the refund to reach you.
3) If you have an item repaired, resized or polished by anyone other than Purely Diamonds, it will render your warranty with us invalid.
4) Purely Diamonds do not warrant or guarantee the specified delivery date, and shall have no liability to you for any loss, damage, expenses or other claims that you may incur as a result of late delivery.
5) All items must be returned via Royal Mail Special Delivery which ensures there is proof of delivery. Please insure the item for a maximum value, which currently is £2,500. DO NOT write Purely Diamonds on a package when returning it to us. Instead, please write PD Ltd. This will help to prevent the possibility of theft in transit.