1) If for any reason, you are not satisfied with an Oakley product you bought in the last 100 days from Oakley.com you may return it in its original condition with original packaging in new and saleable condition. (Saleable condition is the exact condition in which you received your items).
2) Returns must be shipped back within 100 days of receiving your items.
3) Custom items are not eligible for returns.
4) Shipping costs will not be refunded.
5) The Oakley warranty does not cover any defects due to improper use, improper repair, physical damage, neglect & improper fit. Furthermore any alteration of the product will void warranty.
6) Full credit will be issued for orders cancelled prior to lens processing.
7) Orders are not able to be cancelled once lens processing has begun.