1) Once we send you the Voucher, you may cancel the transaction at any time within 5 working days from the day after the day that you receive the Voucher (where a working day is any day that is not a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday).
2) We do not act as agent for the Merchant. Where a Voucher Product includes the sale and/or supply of alcohol, that sale and/or supply is made by the Merchant and not by us and the Merchant is responsible for complying with all applicable laws relating to that sale/supply.
3) The Voucher can not be combined with any other promotions, vouchers, third party certificates or coupons or senior citizen discounts.
4) Merchants will have their own applicable terms and conditions, in relation to their own supply of their goods and services, and you agree to (and shall) abide by those terms and conditions. The responsibility to do so is yours alone.
5) We reserve the right to change, modify, substitute, suspend or remove without notice any information or Voucher or service on the Website or forming part of the Service from time to time. Your access to the Website and/or the Service may also be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will attempt to restore such access as soon as we reasonably can. We assume no responsibility for functionality which is dependent on your browser or other third party software to operate (including, without limitation, RSS feeds). For the avoidance of doubt, we may also withdraw any information or Voucher from the Website or Service at any time.