Terms & Conditions
1) Each Klook activity has a different cancelation policy. You may refer the cancelation details of your activity to see if you are eligible to make changes or eligible to proceed with cancellation for a refund. If you are, email email@example.com or dial the Klook hotline to process your request.
3) Klook does not guarantee that the Services will always be available or uninterrupted. Klook will not be liable to you if for any reason the Services are unavailable at any time or for any period. You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Services.
4) Klook has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, accuracy, privacy policies, or practices of or opinions expressed in any Third Party Websites. In addition, Klook will not and cannot monitor, verify, censor or edit the content of any Third Party Website. By using the Services, you expressly relieve and hold Klook harmless from any and all liability arising from your use of any Third Party Website.
5) Klook shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings. If there is a dispute between participants on this site, or between users and any third party, you understand and agree that Klook is under no obligation to become involved. In the event that you have a dispute with one or more other users or third parties, you hereby release Klook, its holding companies, subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees, agents, and successors in rights from claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind or nature, known or unknown, suspected or unsuspected, disclosed or undisclosed, arising out of or in any way related to such disputes.
6) Returned items reported late by the merchants, and have cashbacks already credited to the user may lead to deductions in future cashback disbursements to reflect the late merchant adjustment.