1) Replacement Period - Within 7 days after purchasing (counting the date of purchase), if a non-human performance fault occurs on the device, you can replace it with the same model and specification, or require an in-warranty repair.
2) If you purchased the product on the online store, please apply for replacement according to the guide on the website.
3) The product warranty period shall commence on the date that the purchase receipt or Proof of Purchase (hereinafter referred to as POP) is issued.
4) Product damage caused by accidental or man-made behaviors, such as liquid damage, falling, input unsuitable voltage, excessive extrusion, main board deformation, etc. including other events such as when the power adapter is damaged, cracked, broken or deformed, and the power cable is damaged, broken or bare are not covered under the warranty.
5) For reasons of hygiene, returns may be rejected if the adhesive label has been removed or if the item is stained. In this case, the product will be returned to the customer.
6) Returned items reported late by the merchants, and have cashbacks already credited to the user may lead to deductions in future cashback disbursements to reflect the late merchant adjustment.