1) The prices displayed at hm.com does not include a delivery charge.
2) The price does not include import taxes or custom duties. Import taxes/custom duties will be charged by your carrier at delivery and H&M does not compensate these charges.
3) Before you place your order, you will be informed of the expected delivery details. Once you have placed your order you will receive an email confirmation with your expected delivery details.
4) You may return your order from the date you place the order until 30 days after receipt of the ordered items. Please note that you will bear the cost of the return of the items to H&M, unless otherwise stated by your local customer rights legislation.
5) If there are defects in the goods you have purchased, H&M abides by all statutory guarantee regulations. If you have a complaint regarding obvious material or manufacturing faults in goods that we have supplied, including damage incurred in transit, please let us know by returning the goods to us without delay by using the provided pre-printed return form.