1) Coursera offers paid Services (e.g., Course Certificates for certain courses) for a fee. Unless otherwise stated, all fees are quoted in U.S. Dollars.
2) You are responsible for paying all fees charged by or for Coursera and applicable taxes in a timely manner with a payment mechanism associated with the applicable paid Services. If your payment method fails or your account is past due, we may collect fees using other collection mechanisms.
3) Coursera reserves the right to change any fees at any time at its sole discretion.
4) We are constantly changing and improving our Services. We may add or remove functions, features, or requirements, and we may suspend or stop part of our Services altogether. Accordingly, Coursera may terminate your use of any Service for any reason.
5) Coursera does not offer refunds for payments made on a month-month subscription plan. To avoid being charged during a free trial promotion, you must cancel your subscription before your 7-day free trial ends.
6) To get a full refund of your Coursera Plus subscription payment, submit a refund request via the Learner Help Center within 14 days of your payment. Refunds will not be provided if requested after this 14-day period.