Terms & Conditions
1) Best Buy's return policy has a standard return policy of 15 days from the date of purchase.
2) Generally, we’ll charge your payment method for an item when we ship the item to you or confirm its availability in store. However, we may preauthorize your order amount with your credit card, credit account, or debit card issuer at the time you place the order, which may have an effect on your available credit line.
3) Our order confirmation to you does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. At any time after receipt of your order, we may accept, decline, or place quantity or other limits on your order for any reason.
4) If you want to return or exchange your purchase, please know that the time period begins the day you receive your product and applies to new, clearance, open-box, refurbished and pre-owned products.
5) Returned items reported late by the merchants, and have cashbacks already credited to the user may lead to deductions in future cashback disbursements to reflect the late merchant adjustment.